Frequently Asked Questions
What is San Pedro Source?
- San Pedro Source is a specialty cactus nursery powered by Lazy Gardens focused on San Pedro Cactus.
- Where can you ship?
- We ship to all 50 States in the USA. We do not ship internationally.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is a Flat Rate of $14 on all orders
- How long does it take for orders to ship?
- How do you ship live cactus?
- All large plants are shipped bare root without soil or nursery pot. The plant is carefully wrapped and packaged to best protect it during shipping.
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- Please reach out with a photo immediately so we can process a replacement. We want to make sure you are happy with your order!
- Which Shipping Carriers do you use?
- We ship all orders with Fedex or USPS. PO Boxes may not be allowed depending on the size of the cactus.
- What is your cancelation policy?
- You can cancel your order before it is packed up and ready to ship. Once it is packed we cannot cancel or refund orders.
- What is your return policy?
- We do not accept returns as this is a perishable product. If you order arrived damaged contact us immediately for a replacement.
- What happens if my package is returned to sender?
- We are not responsible for incorrect address or return to sender packages. You will have to pay for reshipping your order to you. Make sure to double check your shipping address before placing your order.
- Why is my cactus discolored at the base?
- Its normal for your cactus to come with discoloration on the base of the stalk. This is from being planted in the soil and will not affect the health of your plant.
- Is your San Pedro considered PC (predominant cultivar)?
- Yes to the extent of our knowledge our regular San Pedro (non-crest, monstrous, variegated) are considered PC or the predominant cultivar.
- Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes on larger quantities, please reach out via email or contact form.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device