Frequently Asked Questions
Holiday Shipping Notice
In order to protect your plants during the holiday season we will be taking a shipping holiday from 12/22/21 to 1/2/22. All orders placed after December 21, 2021 will be shipped after we return January 3, 2022. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- What is San Pedro Source?
- San Pedro Source is a specialty cactus nursery powered by Lazy Gardens focused on San Pedro Cactus.
- Where can you ship?
- We ship to all 50 States in the USA. We do not ship internationally.
- Where do you ship from?
- San Diego, California
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is a Flat Rate of $12 on all orders
- How long does it take for orders to ship?
- 1 to 5 Business Days
- How do you ship live cactus?
- All plants are shipped bare root without soil or nursery pot. The plant is carefully wrapped and packaged to best protect it during shipping.
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- Please reach out with a photo immediately so we can process a replacement. We want to make sure you are happy with your order!
- Which Shipping Carriers do you use?
- We ship all orders with Fedex or USPS. PO Boxes may not be allowed depending on the size of the cactus.
- Why is my cactus discolored at the base?
- Its normal for your cactus to come with discoloration on the base of the stalk. This is from being planted in the soil and will not affect the health of your plant.
- Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes on larger quantities, please reach out via email or contact form.